I thought it would be fun to have a list of all of my current medications and what they are supposed to be treating so that I can cross them off my list once I am well on my path to being the healthy person I am meant to be.
1. Diamox (Acetezolamide) – I take one in morning and one at night for brain pressure due to the Intracranial Hypertension (IH).
2. Zoloft – One in the evening for anxiety. I developed anxiety after my back surgery, I think it was due to the levels of chronic pain I had been experiencing for so long.
3. Tirosint – One in the morning. I take this gel capsule of thyroid stimulating hormone for my Hypothyroidism and Hashimotos.
4. Omeprazole – I take one at night for liver and gallbladder related pain.
5. Victoza – One injection nightly to treat/control Type II Diabetes.
Medications I take as needed
6. Fioricet – Pain killer for brain pain (pressure headaches) related to IH.
7. Vicodin – For severe back pain episodes.
8. Flexoril – For severe back pain/muscle strain episodes.
9. Naproxen – For pain due to cramping and heavy bleeding due to PCOS.
I THINK that’s it. I’m sure there’s something else. I can’t wait to get off all of this medication.